PMP manufactures finished metal products and parts. We specialize in custom fabrication and engineering. We provide assembly services and act as a service center providing added value processes, stock material and delivery. All our customers have specific needs. We pride ourselves with great service and value.
Our oxy-fuel tables can burn up to 4" thick or more depending on the applications. Being able to burn up to six parts at one time makes it possible to complete any job quickly and accurately. Whether you have one custom drawing that needs to be engineered or many parts to complete a job-we can do that!
Feel free to inquire with any questions you may have.
We understand that our customers have specific needs. As such, each fabrication job we perform is a one-of-a-kind, customer specific project that is engineered exactly to your unique specifications and use requirements.
We carry stock lengths of mild steel in anything you may need.
Our variety of cold rolled inventory is also growing! Let us know of anything you may need, and I am sure we can be of value.
Our team of certified welders are very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions you may have!
- Bending - brake press, H press and tube bender
- Engineering/CAD Services
- Finishing - vibratory finisher, sanders and grinders
- Grinding - blanchard (medium - small)
- Ironworker - 50 ton, capability varying with gauge and material
- Laser - 24ga - 1" mild steel
- Machining - light machining available
- Saw cutting - We have production bundle cutting and precision CNC cutting capabilities. We are able to hold tight tolerances with any job.
- Slip Roller - capability varying with gauge and material
- Waterjet - high pressure abrasive waterjet at 40,000 psi
If there is something you need that is not listed, please contact us and we will let you know if there is anything we can do!